How to break up with someone that won’t let you?
Ally Asked: How to break up with someone that won’t let you?
I've been going out with my boyfriend for almost two years. I love him and care about him, but our relationship is just not working. He never acts interested, he always gets mad, we always fight, and he's way over protective and won't let me do anything. I've tried breaking up with him but he just tries too hard to get me back when I simply don't want him anymore. He shows up at my house, won't stop calling or texting me AT ALL, will cry a lot (which makes me feel bad), and does all these things and says all these things to get me back. Yes it's sweet what he says to me when we fight to get me back, but after we're okay again, he goes back to his old ways and never changes. I've tried being harsh and being nice about it already. Nothing works. What should I do?
tell him its not working out
You won't trust her again, just keep talking to her, hook up with her, but also look elsewhere, have some fun
if she did it once shell pro doit again, just a warning. but what thee heck. go for it.
Did you go talk to her in person? She will ignore you forever if you don't go in person to talk to her. It looks like your relationship is over to me, I wouldn't ignore my boyfriend for 2 months. I would be missing him too much, lol. I would think the relationship is over, and I would move on.
Are you both finished playing games? Then stick a fork in it, it's over.
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- how to break up with someone who wont leave
- how to break up with someone who wont let you
- how to break up with someone who won t let go
- how to break up with someone that wont break up with you
- how to break up when he won\t let you
- how to break up with someone who wont let go
- how to break up with someone who wonty leave
- how to break up with someone who won\t leave
- how to break up with someone who won\t let you go
- how to breakup how to break up with someone who won\t let go
No related posts.